Shipping and Delivery
Small items / parcel charges
- Items upto 1kg – Next Day Monday to Friday @ £7.50
- Items upto 5kgs – Next Day Monday to Friday @ £8.99
- Items upto 20kgs – Next Day Monday to Friday @ £10.99
Additional weight, timed deliveries, Saturday surcharges, Scottish Mainland / Borders and Scottish Highlands are subject to additional charges and will be confirmed once we receive your order.
Machine / Pallet Delivery
- Standard next day pallet delivery @ £65.00
All delivery charges stated above are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice. The full amount will be advised when we confirm your order.
Ordering and Payments
Orders placed via the website do not require payment to be made at the time of order. Once we receive your order we will send you a confirmation showing what you have ordered, expected delivery date and delivery costs. Cash Customers will be required to make payment for the full order value including delivery charge and VAT before the goods can be despatched.
Account customers will need to issue an official order number. Payments made via Debit Card are free of any additional charge where as Credit Card payments will incur a 3% service charge. Please feel free to call us on 01909 730861 to discuss this procedure.
Privacy and Security
Markham (Sheffield) Limited will not disclose any of your personal or financial details to any outside person or any other organisation.
All personal information that you submit is transmitted in encrypted form on secure links using industry standard SSL Encryption.
Markham (Sheffield) Limited will save email address details as we may in the future notify you of any special offers on the website. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list at any time then please email us with your subscriber address and use the title Un-Subscribe.
Returns and Replacements
You may return goods ordered from Markham (Sheffield) Limited’s website for a full refund of the price paid for the goods, subject to the following conditions:
- 1. The goods must be unused and with all packaging and labelling intact.
- 2. They must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- 3. They must have been in stock at Markham (Sheffield) Limited at the time the order was placed. Items that are bespoke, special order or on back order cannot be refunded unless agreed in writing.
- 4. Return postage is your own responsibility and we would strongly recommend that adequate insurance and proof of purchase is obtained as items lost in return transit cannot be refunded. Items returned with insufficient postage which then incurs extra fees for collection from the Post Office/Courier will have that amount deducted from any refund.
All items should be returned to the following address:
Markham (Sheffield) Limited
Marspal House, Lawn Road Industrial Estate, Carlton in Lindrick, Worksop, Notts, S81 9LB
Prices on the Markham (Sheffield) Limited website apply to online purchases only. In store prices may vary.