A rugged, high-pressure pumping system, the Thom-Katt pump TK 20 is Putzmeister’s answer for midrange pumping requirements. With output up to 17 yd³/hr, it has superb control for the most critical geotechnical and compaction grouting applications. Ideal for wet-process refractory, underground and civil work, it can be fed by ready-mix truck, refractory mixer or its optional detachable mixer.
- Engine temp gauge integrated into control panel.
- Protective pump and engine cover.
- Electric engine start/stop.
- Variable displacement axial piston pump.
- Double hydraulic circuit with accumulator.
- Hydraulic site gauge. Hydraulic oil cooler.
- Centralised hopper-mounted grease ports.
- Hard-chromed material cylinders.
- 270L Capacity.
- Hopper grate.
- Accessible heavy-duty hinged clean out hopper door.
- It has a front jack stand and towing chains.
- High performance Deutz Diesel engine. 2″ Ball hitch.